Heathrow Driver Training
Automania’s Training Centre is located near Heathrow Airport and provides training courses for staff who work airside at Heathrow Airport.
The courses are designed to ensure staff are up to date with all current regulations and understand the rules required to work and drive safely at Heathrow:
- All organisations / companies operating airside are required to make adequate arrangements for training their airside drivers to the Heathrow Airport Limited (HAL) approved syllabus.
- The prospective driver must undertake a Heathrow Airport Limited approved course of Instruction / training and pass the associated examination.
Our courses include:
- Initial ADP – this course is for staff who do not already hold a valid ADP or for those who ever neverdriven airside.
- Refresher ADP – this course is for staffs who wish to renew an expiring ADP.
Airside Driving Medical
- A full medical certificate should be produced in advance of, or before commencing, an Airside Driving course in order for the ADP to be issued.
- Automania have an on-site nurse for staff requiring an airside medical.
For further information or to arrange a booking, please contact us on: 020 8572 2525